Can’t stop eating? Feel out of control around food? Worried that you could be living with binge eating disorder? Take my free binge eating disorder test. It’s a 2-minute self-assessment and will help you get the support you need.
Do I have binge eating disorder?
If we haven’t met yet, I’m Lyndi Cohen. I’m an expert dietitian and nutritionist – and I used to be a compulsive binge eater for 10 years. During this time, it felt like food controlled me. I was always trying to lose weight. I didn’t want to binge eat but I didn’t know how to stop.
If you think you might also be affected, please take my free binge eating disorder test to find out. This is the first step to get the support you need.
5 facts about binge eating disorder
- Most often, diets cause binge eating…so it’s important to understand yo-yo dieting.
- You must enjoy eating healthily, and that sometimes means adding back in the calories.
- You can’t starve yourself skinny. It simply doesn’t work.
- If you binge eat, you are not lazy or have ‘poor willpower’.
- Binge eating loves being home alone, so it’s crucial to ‘normalize’ previously forbidden foods and stop eating in secret.
To read more about what I have learned about binge eating disorder and some key tips to break the vicious binge restrict cycle, read this blog post.
Can you recover from binge eating disorder?
You sure can! But going on another diet or simply ‘trying to be good’ won’t help you break the vicious cycle of yo-yo dieting. You need an entirely different approach.
How can I stop binge eating?
If you struggle with binge and emotional eating, please try my FREE 5-day course. It’ll teach you the strategies I used when I learned to stop binge eating.
For more personalised support, check out my online binge eating program Keep It Real. It’s based on my clinical experience as a dietitian so it won’t just be another failed attempt. Plus, I have a 30-day money-back guarantee so nothing to lose by trying this new approach.