20-Minute Chicken Curry With Low GI Rice
A deliciously simple and healthy 20-minute, one-pot chicken curry. Serve with fluffy low GI white rice and enjoy minimal cleaning up after.
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp green curry paste
- 400g chicken strips
- 250g mushrooms, sliced
- 300g snow peas
- 1 tin (400g) crushed tomatoes
- ½ cup salt reduced vegetable stock
- ½ cup tap water
- 1 ½ cups SunRice low GI rice (cooked)
- 1.Cook rice as per pack instructions.
- 2.In a large saucepan, add oil and half of the curry paste, and cook on high. Once hot, add the chicken strips and cook for 5-7 minutes or until cooked.
- 3.Add mushrooms, snow peas, tomatoes, stock and the remaining curry paste. Bring to the boil and cook for 5 minutes.
- 4.Serve with SunRice Low GI steamed rice and a dollop of Plain Greek yoghurt, for extra creaminess. Enjoy!