Chilli Lime Cauliflower Steaks
2 as a side Servings
If you eat dairy, you can sprinkle with fetta for a little bit extra flavour. Keep the leftover florets and use in another recipe.
Don’t love coriander/cilantro? Swap it for parsley.
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon harissa powder
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Handful of chopped coriander/cilantro leaves and lime wedges to serve
- 1.Heat the BBQ or pan to med-high heat. Trim the cauliflower stems/leaves and cut the cauliflower into 2-3cm thick slices.
- 2.In a small bowl, add olive oil, lime juice, salt, garlic, lime zest, paprika and harissa powder. Whisk ingredients then brush each side of the cauliflower pieces with the mixture
- 3.Place on the BBQ or pan. Cook for 5 mins on either side until nicely grilled. Serve with coriander and lime wedges.
This recipe is from the Keep It Real Program 🙂